Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lancome Definicils and Hypnose Doll Lashes Comparison

Just to clarify... these were not part of the Sephora LashStash. I wanted to work my way through mascaras I already have open and then do the other mascaras, one by one.

Products I am wearing:
Lancome Cils Booster XL (1 coat on both eyes)
Lancome Definicils Mascara (2 coats on my right eye)
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara (2 coats on my left eye)
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 200 Sand Beige
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer and Blush in Bronze/Rose
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow in Too Cool (all over as base)
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Trio in Shimmering Sands (lightest color in inner corner)
MAC Eye Shadows in Kid and Handwritten (Crease and outer corner)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Creamliner for Brown Eyes (Brown Liner)
YSL Glossy Stain in 15

No comments:

Post a Comment