Saturday, November 2, 2013

Burberry Smokey Eye and Sigma Brush Spa

What I purchased:
Sigma P80
Sigma Brush Spa Brush Cleaning Glove
Thoughts: Not worth the money if you don't have that many brushes and/or you don't deep clean your brushes very often. I happen to find this to be quite nifty and effective at getting the product out of my denser, hard-to-clean brushes. I like being able to keep my hands dry and prune-free.

What I am wearing:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Crème Foundation in Sand Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (on blemishes)
Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige (under eyes)
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light (I should have purchased Fair for my NW20 skin)
Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic
Laura Mercier Blush in Lotus Pink
NARS Pro-Prime
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Rosewood 09 and Taupe Brown 07
Christian Dior Cannage Couture Collection All Over Makeup Palette (2 darkest shades on the right side)
Wet 'n Wild Eye Shadow in Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Eye Shadows in Phloof (inner corner
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Sin
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Shu Uemura Brow Pencil Hard Formula 9 in Stone Gray 05
Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in 220 Haute Pink Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment