Friday, August 3, 2012

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Review and Swatch Comparisons



Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5
- expensive at $59
- luminous finish
- light to medium coverage
- great clean, fresh scent
- no spf, photographs well
- doesn't oxidize
- unfortunately, poor lasting power on my very oily skin


Even with trying several primers, I could not get the Luminous Silk foundation to last on my oily skin. I really wanted this to work for me, especially after reading so many wonderful reviews. I just looked like a shiny mess only after a few hours. Most days, the foundation would separate and form creases. 

 I have swatch comparisons of the Luminous Silk next to MAC, NARS, Dior, and Chanel products.

 Swatched next to:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20
DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25 in 020
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua SPF 15 B20 Beige Tendre
NARS Sheer Glow in Light 4 / Deauville (the pump was purchased separately)



Here are the ingredients, for those of you who are interested.




People mentioned in the video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chicmakeup160
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttsandra


No comments:

Post a Comment